The Lincolnshire Show enjoyed another crowd-pleasing year in 2012 with visitor figures maintained at more than 60,000 over the two days.
The Lincolnshire Show is THE county show of the year and the largest two-day event held at the Lincolnshire Events Centre. It acts as a shop window for the county and boasts the largest exhibtion of the county’s livestock, as well as hundreds of trade stands ranging from tractors to sausages.
Vital Show statistics:
The Show attracts a wide audience with:
• 44% of Lincolnshire Show visitors have a personal income of £30,000+
• 70% of visitors aged 35 to 64
• 19% of visitors are self-employed
• 43% of the individuals surveyed had attended the event every year for the last five years – 22% were attending for the first time
• The average spend per adult visitor is approximately £95 – excluding the £250,000 one visitor spent on a tractor!
• 75% of respondents said that previous experience was their main reason for attending and 21% said the event had been recommended to them
• As of 2011, visitors are now allowed to bring their dogs to the Show including to take part in Scruffts
To find out more about Trade opportunities click here.
To find out more about the hospitality package please contact Emma Seamer on email@example.com
The Hospitality Package
£95 per person
Entrance to the Lincolnshire Show
Entry to Hospitality Facilities throughout the day
Bespoke Lincolnshire Three Course Luncheon
Licensed Pay Bar
Entrance to the Member’s Lawn
Please click here for the full package
To find out more about the Trading in New Markets initiative which ran for the first time in 2012 by the Lincolnshire Agricultural Society, UK Trade and Investment, Lincolnshire County Council and the Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce, click here.